Fast track your English while you sightsee
On the planned excursions, you get to experience English heritage, understand the culture, and learn faster. As part of our CPD accredited General English and CPD accredited Business English course, we include trips and excursions to a variety of different places. This gives you the opportunity to use your newly learnt skills, in the environment, guided by a qualified teacher, to help you along the way.
Day trip options
There is one excursion day included in all courses as part of the learning experience.
We offer excursions in most of the South of England, which are not limited to but include the following:
Brighton and Sussex Area
- The Royal Pavilion and Arts Museum
- Brighton Wheel
- Brighton Pier
- The Lanes
- Churchill Shopping Centre
- Brighton Toy Museum
- Worthing Pier and shopping
- Lewes Castle
- Ann of Cleves House, Lewes
- Rottingdean Village
- Newhaven Fort
- Seven Sisters
- Historic Dockyard
- GunWarf Key shopping center
- Arundel Castle
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- The National Galleries
- Tate Gallery
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Globe Theatre
- Tower of London
- Covent Garden
- Buckingham Palace
- Natural History Museum
- Which courses include excursions?
- Business English course one week: One whole day
- Business English course two weeks: Two whole days
- General English course one week: One whole day + four afternoons
- General English course two weeks: Two whole days + eight afternoons
- English for beginners course one week: One whole day + two afternoons
The price of a teacher accompanying you on the excursion is included in the course price, but all other expenses for travel, fees and refreshments must be purchased by the student separately.
Do I need to buy a course to be able to use this service?
No, you can arrange an accompanied excursion as a part of One-to-One tuition or a tailor-made course. Travel to and from the excursions are arranged for you, but the expenses for the travel and the actual excursion are not included in the price.
How much does an excursion teacher cost?
If you would like to book an excursion teacher to supplement your One-to-One tuition, we offer 2 packages:
- £125 for a half day excursion (four hours)
- £195 for a whole day excursion (seven hours)
Contact us today and receive a free consultation to discuss how we can help you improve your English